Standard Internal Dry Bags
- Ti-Zip zipper on each bag for airtight closure and easy packing and unpacking.
- Single buckle holds each dry bag in place along the main tubes
- Extended inflation tubes to pressurize dry bag once clipped in place, which acts as an additional legal air chamber for river systems with multi-chamber permitting requirements.
- 510grams per pair
Ultralight Internal Dry Bags
- Standard roll-top style closure
- Single buckle holds each dry bag along the main tubes
- 255grams per pair
Replacement or extra internal dry bags for the Cargo Fly system. Our dry bags are available in two different closure designs. The Zippered Dry Bags utilize a YKK Aquaseal airtight zippered closure and and inflation tube, which allows them to act as secondary air chambers on river systems with multi-chamber permitting requirements. The Roll-Top Dry Bags feature a stripped down and lightweight classic roll-top design. Both versions clip into place along the sides of the packraft with a quick release buckle. The XL Roll-Top Dry Bags are built for the 13-inch and larger Cargo Hulls in the Forager, Oryx, and Racing Gnu.
When packing your Cargo Fly Internal Dry Bags, distribute the weight evenly between each bag and make sure to pad any hard items (pots, stoves, etc.) with clothing and keep them towards the inside and top of the tubes to avoid pinch flatting the packraft in shallow rivers.