Astral Willis 515 PFD
Buoyancy = 60N. (Newtons)
Note: Do not use your PFD as a pillow, mattress or a seat, doing so will compress the foam and reduce the buoyancy of your PFD.
Although built for freestyle and racing, the Astral Willis 515 makes an ideal packrafting PFD. It is relatively lightweight at only 660grams but still provides ample flotation and a usable set of features: A low profile front pocket, so you can still store a knife or an essential energy bar for emergencies. In the Summer months the HydroVent inner back helps to lower your body temperature, while fleece-lined hand warmer pockets keep you feeling toasty in the Winter.
With 60N (Newtons) of buoyancy it is a good choice for up to class III whitewater and lower flow rivers.
- Intended Use: Whitewater / Tour / Sailing / SUP
- Entry: Pullover
- Foam Insert: PVC Free Gaia Foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric: 200 Denier Nylon & Airmesh ventilation
- Webbing: Polypro
- Zipper: YKK Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- Weight: 660 grams
- Sizing: S/M (78-94cm) | M/L (96-111cm) | L/XL (111-140cm)
- Design Buoyancy: 60N
- Approval Type: CE (ISO 12402-5) 50N