Aqua-Bound Shred Apart Carbon - 4 Piece, 220 & 240cm
Weight: 1135gram (kayak paddle only), 740gram (each canoe paddle), 1475gram (entire system).
The Shred Apart starts with the same base paddle as Aqua-Bound’s classic Shred Carbon kayak paddle, but includes a pair of T-handle extensions that convert the kayak paddle into a pair of canoe paddles. With the Cargo Series, the Shred Apart allows the packraft to be paddled either in kayak configuration by one person or in canoe configuration by two people.
Note: All of our Aqua-Bound paddles should be taken apart to dry before storage to prevent binding of the nylon ferrules with the shafts. The ferrules are designed with ridges to be lightly sanded if the fit becomes too tight.
- 220cm (recommended for use with the Oryx and Explorer 42).
- 240cm (recommended for use with the Forager).
- 6-piece convertible paddle system:
- Round T-700 carbon shaft
- Classic push button ferrule adjusts 45R, 45L, and 0 degree offset (kayak only)
- Full-sized abX resin/carbon fiber blades for whitewater
- Blade Color: Black