Aquasure +FD is an air-curing adhesive sealant. Its an essential part of a packrafters repair kit. It’s great for patching small holes, reinforcing stitches, sealing seams, and much more.
Repair all types of gear failures with Aquasure FD. It’s a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive that comes in a handy twin pack with 2x 7gram tubes. After it cures, it becomes a flexible, rubber glue that is ideal for fixing packrafts and outdoor gear that’s in constant motion. It also offers excellent abrasion resistance. So, when your packraft, or drysuit gets a small hole now you can fix it with Aquasure FD. It’s also useful as a seam sealer.
- Durable – Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including Alpacka Rafts, neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl