This sea-kayak inspired PFD combines an incredible fit, lightweight construction, ample organized storage space, and a buffet of technical features. Its versatility allows this jacket to perform on river, lake or sea.
This is our Whitewater Packrafting PFD of choice when a balance of weight, buoyancy and functionality are needed.
Buoyancy = 70N. (Newtons)
Note: Do not use your PFD as a pillow, mattress or a seat, doing so will compress the foam and reduce the buoyancy of your PFD.
With 70N (Newtons) of buoyancy it is a good choice for anyone interested in paddling up to class III whitewater and above or high volume/ flow rivers. At only 907grams it offers a relatively lightweight, solution as a dedicated whitewater packrafting PFD.
- Intended Use: Sea / Whitewater / Fishing / Tour
- Entry: Side Release Buckle
- Foam Insert:PVC Free Gaia® 100% PE Foam
- Shell Fabric:200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric:200 Denier Light Weight Nylon
- Webbing: Polypro
- Zipper:YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal and Stainless Steel
- Weight: 907 grams
- Sizing: S/M = 78-94cm M/L = 96-111cm L/XL = 111-140cm
- Design Buoyancy: 70N
- Approval Type: CE (ISO 12402-5) 50N