A great packrafting paddle is just as important as a great packraft and we’ve got you covered with our favorite models from TNP and Aqua-Bound.
Our lineup of 2 & 4 piece paddles has been tested and selected specifically for packrafting and every paddle we sell is made to high quality standards. So you know you are going to get a great match for your boat.
Contact us for personalized advice on paddle choice and length.
TNP are quality, lightweight and durable paddles at an affordable price. Made in the Czech Republic.
AquaBound are well known lightweight 4 pieces paddles for packrafting. Made in the USA.
Broken down to your intended use, we recommend for:
- Whitewater: TNP Aker 2 Piece (200-210cm), TNP Rapa Carbon (200-210cm)
- Allrounder: TNP Rapa Carbon (200-210cm), TNP Rapa (206cm)
- Touring and flat water: Aquabound Manta Ray Hybrid (210cm), TNP Wolferine Carbon (220-230cm)
- Oryx & Forager: Aquabound Shred Apart Carbon
- Lightest weight: Aquabound Whisky (205cm) 4 piece, weighing only 770grams