Care for you Alpacka Cargo fly and keep your dry suit TIZIP waterproof. Clean and dry TIZIP first with mild soap and water, dry, then apply a small amount to each side of the zip at 5cm increments. Run zip back and forth multiple times to spread the lube evenly. Ensure dock end (closing end) has a small amount of lube around the dock. Clean off excess with a clean rag.
NOTE: Packraft T-Zips must be properly cared for, apply lubricant to the zipper and surrounding rubber every 2-3 times used (more if in poor water quality) to ensure long life and use of the Alpacka Cargo Fly and all Waterproof Zippers.
Keep rubber, plastic and metal on dive gear thoroughly lubricated with Silicone Grease by GEAR AID. Over time, these essential parts can wear out and dry up. Protect and condition O-rings, valve systems and regulator components on all dive gear with quality food grade (non-edible) silicone grease. This handy, long-lasting silicone lubricant is specially formulated to permeate rubber surfaces. When you need to protect against moisture and degradation, reach for Silicone Grease for a better seal and longer gear life.
- Lubricates – Get a better seal on o-rings
- Protects – Fights against cracking and drying
- Conditions – Deeply soaks into rubber surfaces
- Non-Toxic – 100% pure food grade silicone grease
- All-Purpose – Use on underwater cameras, waterproof dive lights, pressure systems, pipe fittings