This product is sold out
If you don't have your own packraft yet, or want to try out an Alpacka Raft packraft, you can rent a packraft from us!
We will ship the packraft to you so you will receive it the day prior to rental and you will be responsible to ship the packraft back to us, clean and dry please.
The rental price is 40 Euro per day, plus 15 Euro shipping from us to you.
Please contact us regarding available dates and models PRIOR to placing an order for a packraft rental!
Please write down your rental day(s) in the order notes.
By renting the packraft, you agree and acknowledge the following:
You are responsible for the return of this equipment in the same state in which you received it. You agree to pay in full for any repairs or replacement if the equipment is damaged or lost, and/or a retrieval fee if Packraft Europe has to retrieve any rented equipment.
YOU ARE AWARE THAT PACKRAFTING IS A DANGEROUS SPORT AND YOU ARE AWARE OF THE DANGERS OF PACKRAFTING. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PACKRAFT EUROPE IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SAFETY OR THE SAFETY OF THE EQUIPMENT YOU ARE RENTING.
Our rafts and equipment are very durable, but not indestructible - treat the gear with respect. Packrafts do require to be treated with care in order to maintain the longevity of the boat. A few basic practices will go a long way toward preserving the boats and saving you damage fees.
Here are a few best practices to follow when handling a packraft:
• Do not drag them, be careful when launching and landing on rocks.
• Rinse sand, gravel, silt, and debris from inside and outside of boats.
• Dry boats after each use.
• Avoid picking up the packrafts by the spraydeck, seat or air valves.
• Always pick up boats by the hull and grab loops.
• Avoid scraping along rocks and gravel bars when possible.
• Keep sand and silt out of inflation valve.
• Any damage must be notified on return.
• All hire equipment must be returned to Packraft Europe clean and dry.
• Use common sense. Paddle within your abilities and check local weather conditions.
• Wear a correctly fitted PFD when on water at all times. If paddling white-water, we strongly recommend that you also wear a helmet
• Return all gear on time. Give us a call if you think your trips going to run longer than expected and we can discuss extending the rental period, dependant on availability.
• Please don’t wreck our gear. We offer you a packraft test service out of a desire to share unique experiences. You are solely responsible for our rental gear during the test period, including any damage, loss or theft by you or any third party. If you break, damage or lose any equipment, beyond normal wear and tear, you agree to reimburse any reasonable repair or replacement costs. We’ll notify and discuss this with you prior to charging any additional amount.
• Packraft Europe offers rafts and equipment to explore the world in a positive way. We are simply providing the equipment. We will ensure that when it leaves our hands, it is up to scratch. But you must double check the gear upon receipt and notify us of any issues/damages/omissions as soon as possible (before your trip!) Ultimately, you are responsible for being familiar with the gear and use of the gear to keep yourself safe.
• Packraft Europe, Seon Crockford-Laserer is thus not responsible for the failure of rental equipment (unlikely though it may be) during the rental period, and You hereby absolve Packraft Europe, Seon Crockford-Laserer from any claim of consequential loss or damages resulting from such failures.
• By renting a packraft through Packraft Europe, you understand that there may be potential risks and hazards associated with packrafting on water, (moving or flat) to yourself and others, which may result in serious injury or even death. Therefore it is important to know your limits and paddle within your abilities and those of your paddling friends.
• All rental gear remains the sole property of Packraft Europe.