NRS Vapor PFD
A good quality PFD for packrafters on a budget. The NRS Vapor is a comfortable, simple and low profile PFD that is suitable for whitewater use.
Buoyancy = 73N. (Newtons)
Note: Do not use your PFD as a pillow, mattress or a seat, doing so will compress the foam and reduce the buoyancy of your PFD.
With 73N (Newtons) of buoyancy it is a good choice for anyone interested in paddling up to class III whitewater and above or high volume/ flow rivers. At only 839grams it offers a relatively lightweight and inexpensive solution as a whitewater packrafting PFD. We reccomend those who are serious about paddling whitewater to get a PFD with a releaseable chest harness (such as the Astral Green or Blue Jackets) and to take a Whitewater Rescue Course.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- 400 denier nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective NRS logos for low-light visibility.
- The Vapor is a low-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- Weight: 839gram
- Sizing: XS/M = 76-106cm, L/XL = 106-132cm, XL/XXL = 127-142cm