SHIPS WITHIN 30 DAYS.
A great packrafting drysuit. By providing only the the essential features NRS has been able to produce a lighweight and efficiently designed drysuit that is ideal for packrafting. The NRS Extreme Drysuits provides all the necessary features of a drysuit without the extraneous frills.
NRS Extreme Dry Suit Features
- EclipseLT™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and durability.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the top-quality latex gaskets.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the ankles protect the Eclipse fabric socks.
- YKK® Aquaseal® waterproof front entry zipper with a hook-and-loop protective flap.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of EclipseLT fabric.
- Reflective accents along the arms and legs increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Features a YKK AquaSeal relief zipper and buckle-closure waist belt for a custom fit.
- Weight 1325grams (Size Medium)
NRS Extreme Dry Suit Sizing
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
NRS Extreme Dry Suit Specifications
|Weight:||1345 g (Size L)
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|