Providing simple lightweight full-immersion protection, a relief zipper and dry socks, Made in USA construction, and a limited lifetime warranty, the Kokatat Swift Entry Dry Suit checks all the boxes that packrafters are looking for in a quality backcountry (or front country) drysuit.
Color: Electric Blue, Tangerine
Weight: 992gram (Medium)
The Kokatat Hydrus 3.0 Swift Entry Dry Suit with relief zipper and socks will keep you comfortably dry all day without weighing you down on the trail. Hydrus 3.0 is Kokatat’s proprietary waterproof breathable three-layer fabric designed to keep paddlers completely dry in extreme conditions. The super tough nylon woven outer layer provides long lasting abrasion protection and features a durable water repellent (DWR) coating which repels water. The mid-layer utilizes a polyurethane micro-porous coating, allowing water vapor to transfer from the inner layer to the outer. The soft, knit polyester inner layer is engineered to help manage moisture, moving it from the inside out. The result is an exceptionally waterproof, breathable alternative that stays dry and comfortable. Hydrus 3.0 garments are backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Kokatat Swift Entry Dry Suit Features
- Hydrus 3.0 (3 layer) fabric
- Nylon waterproof front entry zipper
- Nylon waterproof front relief zipper
- Hydrus 3.0 (3 layer) socks
- Latex neck gasket
- Latex wrist gaskets with adjustable “hook & loop” cuffs
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Reinforced seat and knee patches; self draining
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
- Weight: 992 grams (Size Medium)
Kokatat Swift Entry Dry Suit Care
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded
Kokatat Swift Entry Dry Suit Sizing and Measuring Instructions
- Take measurements in street clothes and bare feet.
- DO NOT make allowances for insulation layers under the suit. Kokatat patterns are designed to allow for adequate layering under dry suits.
- All circumferences should be taken at the widest point.
- Again… measure twice, cut once.
- See sizing chart in product photos to find your size.
The following measurements should be taken on the person’s front side:
- CHEST: Measure at the widest point. This may be at the nipple area or under the armpits across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
- WAIST: Measure just above your hip bone where your body bends when bending sideways.
- HIPS: Take this measurement from the side to ensure the correct placement of the tape. Measure around the hip at the widest point of the buttocks.
- INSEAM: Stand with legs straight and feet 12 inches apart. Place tape snug against the top of the crotch. Stretch the tape straight down the leg to the ankle bone.
- GIRTH: Measure from the base of the neck on top of the shoulder, down the front, through the crotch and up the back to the starting point on top of the shoulder.
- SLEEVE: Hold bent arm parallel to floor with hand in front of nose. Measure from the spine at the base of the neck, out around elbow and back to the wrist bone.
Kokatat garments are sized with ample room for ventilation and to be comfortable over an insulating layer. Once you have your measurements you can find the correct size by checking the sizing chart located above in the product photos.