Croatia Expedition (2) 13 - 19 June 2021
This product is sold out
FULLY BOOKED - EMAIL us to get on the waitlist.
Croatia Sunday 13th to Saturday 19th June, 2021.
EXPEDITION CODE NAME: "Get your BOOF on!"
5 days / 3 rivers - 990€ + Travel & Expenses. Min 2 Person / Max 5 Person.
Simply put this trip is EPIC, it combines 5 days of packraft coaching and training on 3 beautiful rivers that are extremely rare in Europe in that they are still wild and freeflowing. The Zrmanja, The Una, and the Mreznica. These rivers are true Balkan gems.
This is also one of our personal favourites for multi day packrafting in Europe. This expedition is for intermediate to advanced paddlers and those who have undertaken rescue training.
- Packrafting Skills Focus: Forward Stroke, Boof Stoke, Running Drops, Draw Stroke, Cross Current Momemtum, Expedition and Camp Skills, Risk assessment & Management, Scouting, Rescue Skills, Throwbags, Paddling as a team, Leave No Trace.
River info: We will only paddle up to Class III+
Participants are limited to 5 people. Minimum of 2.
Instructor / Guide: Seon Crockford-Laserer (owner of Packraft Europe). Seon has many years experience as an expedition leader and outdoor guide, and holds the following certifications: IRF Inline Raft Guide (Packraft) Instructor / Rescue 3 Whitewater Rescue Instructor / NOLS, Wilderness First Responder / 200GT Commercial Yacht Captain.
English will be the spoken language during the expedition.
- Be physically fit and able to carry a 20kg backpack for up to 6 hrs of hiking.
- Confident swimmer.
- Whitewater Packrafting experience.
Itinerary: 7 days, 6 nights
Accomodation: Wild camping and riverside camping.
Includes: Guide, River and National Park fees.
- Flights or any associated travel costs.
- Insurance costs.
- Alcohol or drinks at camp grounds or purchased during the expedition.
- Snacks or extra food or any extras purchased during or for the trip.
- Food, provisions, supplies needed.
- Personal gear or packrafting equipment. (Can be rented or purchased from Packraft Europe).
Personal Gear: Participants to bring there own cooking, camping and hiking equipment.
Packrafting / Gear rental: Can be pre-arranged.