- €150 – This is for tuition (includes Rescue 3 WRT manual) and certification only. It does not include accommodation, food, gear, any associated expenses etc. Payment in full is required to confirm your place on the course.
- 1 day (6 hours)
Course content includes:
- Rescue 3 philosophy
- Training standards
- Best practice guidelines
- River hydrology and hazards
- Personal equipment
- River running considerations
- Assessing risk
- Strainer considerations
- Boat wrap/ pin considerations
- Whitewater swimming techniques
- Conditional rescues – throwbags
- Introduction to shallow water techniques
- Foot & body entrapments
- Flips / rights & self rescue
- Must be a confident swimmer
- Minimum age: 18
This course will be based out of Wildalpen Camping. Google Maps here.
You will be responsible for finding your own accommodation for the course. For camping registration please contact the campground directly. Mention that you are with Seon and Michaela from Packraft Europe so they put you in the same area of the campground with us.
You will be responsible for providing your own lunch and meals on the course, there are restaurants and a grocery shop nearby within walking distance, however it is a good idea to bring a packed lunch and some snacks to eat during the day.
The course will start at 0800hrs on Friday the 7th September.
Once you have completed the course your WRT will be valid for 3 years. Packraft Europe & Rescue 3 Europe head office will keep a record of your award. You will be able to re certify your award after 3 years at a discounted rate.