A dedicated rescue PFD, with 70N (Newtons) of buoyancy.
This is a great choice for Packrafting guides, or those that need a full functional rescue PFD when paddling with others and paddling challenging white water.
At 1315grams it is one of the lighter Rescue PFD’s available.
- Intended Use: Whitewater Rescue / Sea / SUP
- Entry: Pullover
- Foam Insert: PVC Free Gaia®& PE Foam
- Shell Fabric: 500 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Liner Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
- Webbing: Nylon
- Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal and Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.9 lbs / 46 oz / 1315.42 gr
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51”
- Design Buoyancy: 16.5lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type V