4th GEN SCOUT - RED - EX DEMO -20%
4th GEN SCOUT - RED - EX DEMO -20%
As light as it gets! You need the lightest possible packraft? The Alpacka Scout is your ticket! Weighing as low as 1470grams, the ultralight Alpacka Scout is everything you need when weight and space is premium. So light and small you won't even know it is in your pack ;) Perfect for fastpacking, crossing rivers, ski touring, canyoneering, mountain lake exploration and fishing.
The 2022 4th Generation Alpacka Scout (1580grams) is the most comfortable and competent mountain lake and canyoneering packraft Alpacka has ever built. The hull shape is derived from the Classic, and provides substantially better tracking and paddling performance than previous generation Scout models. It also has additional legroom and is comfortable for paddlers up to 6’2”. The Scout features a lightweight 210d nylon tube fabric and 420d floor. The Scout is also an excellent option for kids, summer trips to the local lake, and easy flatwater floats on the local river.
We recommend the Refuge for extended backcountry trips with more paddling.
Alpacka Scout - Best Use:
- Flat water paddling, lakes and easy river tours
- Canyoneering, exploration, micro adventures
- Urban Packrafting
- Fast packing, adventure races, geocaching
- Adventures when small and ultralight gear matters most
- Also great for the kids and family fun at the lake and sea
- Manufacturing: Hand made by Alpacka Raft in Mancos, Colorado, USA.
- Shape: Classic Hull
- Tube Diameter: 9.2-inch
- Colours: Cedar Green, Blue Berry
- Valve: Temper assist valve for inflation and deflation
- Attachments: 1 stern grab loop
- Seating: Removable Scout Seat included
- Build Configurations: Open
- Includes: Inflation Bag, Stuff Sack, and Basic Repair Kit
Alpacka Scout - Materials:
- Hull: Proprietary 210-denier high count nylon, single side laminated with a lightweight pigmented polyurethane film (Made in USA). This is the same fabric used in the Caribou, which optimizes packability and weight savings while maintaining sufficient tear strength for the Scout’s intended uses.
- Floor: Proprietary 420-denier nylon, laminated on both sides with polyurethane film (Made in USA).
- Seat: Inlcuded seat made from 200-denier oxford nylon, with single side polyurethane laminate (Made in USA).
- Accessories: All grab loops and similar attachments are manufactured by Alpacka Raft in Mancos, Colorado out of scrap floor materials and USA made webbing. Small parts and fasteners are Made in USA, when available, and sourced from industry leaders like Duraflex, YKK, and ITW-Nexus.
Alpacka Scout - Build Configurations:
Open: The Alpacka Scout is available only as an open build configuration.
2021 - 3rd Generation Alpacka Scout - Size & Specifications:
- Exterior Length - 193cm
- Exterior Width - 84cm
- Interior Length - 97cm
- Interior Width - 38cm
- Weight* - 1470grams
- Packed Size** - 38x13cm
- Max Capacity*** 102kgs
2022 - 4th Generation Alpacka Scout - Size & Specifications:
- Exterior Length - 219cm
- Exterior Width - 87cm
- Interior Length - 117cm
- Interior Width - 36cm
- Weight* - 1580grams
- Packed Size** - 30x16cm
- Max Capacity*** 113kgs
*Weight includes all components except inflation bag and repair kit.
**Packed size is a reference measurement based on folding each lengthwise edge of the boat to the centre and rolling from the bow. There are many other methods of rolling and folding the boats that will result in a different packed size that may be more or less efficient for packing depending on the situation.
***Max Capacity is the maximum total weight (paddlers and cargo) that the boat can reasonably carry in flatwater under ideal conditions. Actual capacity for any given trip will vary widely based on the paddler’s skill and water conditions. Please review our weight carrying capacity guide for further details.
Alpacka Scout - Empfohlenes Zubehör