Hyperlite Mountain Gear Flat Tarp
The ultimate minimalist, ultralight tarp shelter for backpacking. The HMG Flat Tarp is engineered to be precisely what passionate adventurers need and nothing more.
Available in two sizes: 259 x 259cm (8'6" x 8'6") square or rectangular for 244 x 305cm (8' x 10') tarp shelter configurations.
Pitch according to weather conditions, terrain or need. Flat edges and square corners, non-catenary cut for maximum versatility.
Every Hyperlite Mountain Gear Dyneema® Composite Fabric (formerly Cuben Fiber) tarp features fully bonded seams, adding near-total impermeability to a long list of attributes, including exceptional durability and UV resistance, that distinguish the Flat Tarp from other ultralight tarp options.
Use adjustable trekking poles for set up.
Use with the Echo Inserts for protection from bugs and precipitation.
Available in Classic White or Spruce Green.
Option to Add a Stake Kit: Add the HMG Ultralight Stake Kit. Includes:
- 6x 20.3cm Aluminum Stakes
- 6x 16.5cm Titanium Shepherd Hook Stakes
Weight: Weight does not include guy line.
- 259 x 259cm (8'6" x 8'6") = 251g
- 244 x 305cm (8' x 10') = 276g
- Made in America
- Constructed with DCF8 Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber)
- Fully bonded radial double reinforced tie-outs with line locks
- Fully bonded, "stitchless" ridgeline seam
- 16 perimeter tie-outs
- 4 tie-outs placed in the center, one-third, and two-thirds of the interior body
- Comes with a Medium HMG Drawstring Stuff Sack for storage
- Includes 10 ultralight 2.8mm UHMWPE Core Guy Lines (6x 10cm, 4x 15cm)
- 259 x 259cm (8'6" x 8'6") - 16.5cm x 14cm x 8.9cm
- 244 x 305cm (8' x 10') - 16.5cm x 14cm x 8.9cm
- 8'6" x 8'6" | 259.1cm x 259.1cm
- 8’ x 10’ | 243.8cm x 304.8cm