Astral Brewer River Shoes
We have been testing these shoes for over a year now and they continue to impress.
With a super-sticky G Rubber outsole, a Balanced Geometry midsole (Zero Drop), and super fast drying these have become our go to packrafting shoes. Great for all day comfort on and off the river, they perform exceptionally well in and around the river when grip and being surefooted on wet rocks is a must, but what surprised us most is just how good they are as a lightweight hiking shoe providing hiking comfort and grip in most terrain. They have also proven to be quite durable and are now also our favorite for mountain biking with flat pedals. Oh did we mention they also look good cruising town or going out for dinner.
Weighing only 516grams a pair (size EU 46). Be sure to size up 1/2 to a whole size if using with drysuit or wetsuit socks.
- Intended Use: Watersports, Traveling, Rock Scrambling
- Uppers: Hydrophobic Canvas with Airmesh at vamp, tongue and medial side; Step-Down heel, built-in sockliner, embroidered tongue detail, Water resistant laces provided.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, made from EVA
- Outsole: Made from G.15™rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
- Weight/ Shoe: Men’s 9 = 222g
- Sizes: Men’s US 8-12, 13, 14
- Fit: True to size (Up to D width)