Men’s Kokatat Swift Entry Dry Suit (Hydrus 3.0) with Relief Zipper and Socks
Providing simple lightweight full-immersion protection, a relief zipper and dry socks, Made in USA construction, a limited lifetime warranty, and an affordable price tag, the Kokatat Swift Entry Dry Suit checks all the boxes that packrafters are looking for in a quality backcountry (or front country) drysuit.
Color: Electric Blue
Weight: 992gram (Medium)
All orders for Kokatat dry suits are fulfilled by Alpacka Raft and will be shipped from their USA headquarters. Delivery time is 2-3 weeks.
The Kokatat Hydrus 3.0 Swift Entry Dry Suit with relief zipper and socks will keep you comfortably dry all day without weighing you down on the trail. Hydrus 3.0 is Kokatat’s proprietary waterproof breathable three-layer fabric designed to keep paddlers completely dry in extreme conditions. The super tough nylon woven outer layer provides long lasting abrasion protection and features a durable water repellent (DWR) coating which repels water. The mid-layer utilizes a polyurethane micro-porous coating, allowing water vapor to transfer from the inner layer to the outer. The soft, knit polyester inner layer is engineered to help manage moisture, moving it from the inside out. The result is an exceptionally waterproof, breathable alternative that stays dry and comfortable. Hydrus 3.0 garments are backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Hydrus 3.0 (3 layer) fabric
- Nylon waterproof front entry zipper
- Nylon waterproof front relief zipper
- Hydrus 3.0 (3 layer) socks
- Latex neck gasket
- Latex wrist gaskets with adjustable “hook & loop” cuffs
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Reinforced seat and knee patches; self draining
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
- Weight: 992 grams (Size Medium)
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded